Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Week 5 Thing 10 - Online Image Generator


I could spend hours playing! These image generators are a lot of fun!


As you can see, I had fun with the Comic Strip Generator. I also played around with the Happy Face Generator. You can make a logo out of smiley faces! There would be too many smiley faces to use it as the header for a blog. I did use another image generator to create a new header for my blog. I may play around with different templates later on to see if something else fits better with the new header.

Whenever I create a PowerPoint presentation I spend a lot of time looking for appropriate images. These generators provide an easy way to make your own.

3 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Great comic strip image and words! You'll have such fun at back-to-school time! Enjoy.

Nice Guy said...

I have used many generated images for PowrPoint presentations. Find more useful image generator tools on ImageGenerator.org.

Runner said...

I love what you've done with different images on your blog. Very cool fortune cookie! And, this particular comic is really cool.