Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Future Plans

Before beginning the School Library Learning 2.0 odyssey, I decided to create an email newsletter to send to the faculty. I designed it so that the teachers would be able to check out the sites I shared with them by clicking on the links in the email.
After completing the learning experience, I now feel like I have a wealth of information to share in future newsletters. I'm going to use the Del.icio.us account that I began in this program as a way of sharing all the links (and others) I'll highlight in the newsletters.
School will begin next week and I've shared the link to the School Library Learning blog with some of the teachers that have stopped by early.

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Sounds like you are off to a great start. School Library Learning 2.0 is energizing. We will be offering both School Library Learning 2.0 and a version for classroom teachers, so either will be at your fingertips to offer.