Saturday, August 11, 2007

Another Big Bummer!

I wanted to make an image to add to one of my earlier posts and was disappointed again. I went the Comic Strip Generator site that I had used before and found that it's not compatible with my browser either. I wonder if all of these tools are only compatible with a few platforms? I checked the School Library Learning 2.0 site and didn't see anything about browswer requirements.
When I looked at the image generator site I couldn't find any section that would tell me what browsers/platforms it supports.
Now I know that if I do create a blog or wiki for my library, I'm better off just using the PC for creating and updating the content. It would be helpful to know if these tools were just for PC or if it's just the browser you use. It definitely puts everything I've learned so far in a new perspective.

3 comments:

bibliofan said...

Have you tried ToonDoo? It is a comic strip generator. The ones shown on sll2.0 seem to use copyrighted images and I wondered about that. http://www.toondoo.com/

mugwumplibrary2 said...

Thank you for the great link! I'm definitely going to check it out.

Nice Guy said...

There's another cartoon strip maker on http://www.ImageGenerator.org :)